Pages

Saturday, August 30, 2014

TIME is a 4-letter word.

TIME. I don't understand yet how other administrators handle TIME. Time to blog, tweet, post about the happenings of the day. I barely have time to participate in the happenings of the day, let alone share it on social media!

However, I hope to gain understanding as I continue to move through the school year. I don't want to give up. I hope I don't give up. I guess this dilemma is like most anything else. It takes TIME to learn how to manage my TIME so I will have TIME to share with others.

So, more than this, here's the deal: Teachers at my school want to learn about how to use blogging with their students. They want to tweet the moments of enlightenment that spark their students to do more, risk more, achieve more. I have no TIME to worry about the lack of TIME I have. My TIME will be spent with these teachers, helping them learn the benefits of social media in the classroom and helping them learn to manage their TIME.

TIME to begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment